Types of Lights and Christmas Decór Available:
- Classic C-9 “Large Bulb” / Great for rooflines
- Mini-lights / Great for bushes and trees
- Real Wreaths with Fraser Fir / Douglas Fir
- Lit-Garland for Balconies, Arches, Doorways. Real Mixed Greens- Douglas fir, Fraser fir, Cedar
The thought of hanging Christmas lights may bring up some not so sweet memories. Untangling lights that are stuffed in your garage or attic, the danger of falling off of a ladder, blowing out every circuit in the house. Bittersweet…….but it can be headache none-the-less. The holidays are a time to spend with family and friends enjoying good food, good company while making everlasting memories. With Lakeshore Aquascape you don’t have to do a thing except marvel at the beautiful and sparkly display while sipping hot cocoa! Our team of Christmas light installation pros will take care of all aspects of your Christmas decor.
How much will it cost?
- Simple answer is it depends.
One of the reasons we provide a free Christmas light installation estimate is to help figure out exactly what you are looking for when it comes to your display.
The cost is calculated with many different things in mind, such as the number of light strings that are being hung, the amount of time it will take us to complete, and most importantly the type and size of the display you have chosen.
Typically, our prices range from as little as $600 to as high as thousands of dollars for commercial and large residential Christmas light displays.
Will you hang my own lights?
- No. In the past we would sometimes install customer owned materials but found it always costs more in the long run.
Can you install or take down on a specific date?
- While we cannot guarantee a specific installation or take down date due to weather, with enough notice we can usually accommodate any special plans or needs you may have. Just let us know so we can work you in to meet your schedule. Keep in mind, the best dates go quickly and the season is short.
Does Lakeshore Aquascape carry liability insurance specifically designed for Christmas decorating?
- Lakeshore Aquascapes team are trained, insured professionals.
Do we rent the decor, lease it or do we own it?
You OWN everything! We provide all of the supplies needed for our jolly technicians to design, install, and remove your holiday lighting display.
If I am buying the lights the first year, does the price drop the second year and thereafter?
Yes. The prices after the first year typically drops 35%.